Saturday, February 13, 2010

Yumminess


Hmmm...Maybe I should just become a food photographer? Not that this is a good picture...and for some reason it won't upload horizontally...but anyways I really enjoy taking photos of food...and then I like to eat the food. I wonder if one can become a "Vegetarian Food Photographer/Critic"? That would be the most AWESOME job in the world!

So this post was supposed to be about what I'm doing for Lunar New Year...The answer is NOTHING...I threw out my back yesterday while doing some over ambitious yoga (look I can do the proper lotus position now!)...and now I'm practivally bed ridden. Fun stuff. So I just sit here and eat. Today I had delicious apple cinnamon oatmeal (no sugar...not instant) and now I'm going to snack on dates stuffed with almonds. Or maybe I should eat the green split pea/spinach/tomato/green pepper soup I made....

No comments:

Post a Comment