Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Worst nightmare come true:

I think I've become lactose intolerant. Last Saturday I had some pizza; a few days later I had a little cheese on a baked potato; and this morning I had some ice cream...On every occasion I had stomach pain and uncontrollable...well, you can guess. Let's just say the last time I ran for the bathroom I slipped and fell on my face in front of the office workers. It was pretty funny.

My body hasn't been the same for a week...I think I need to go back to my fresh fruit and veggie eating habits...I just don't want to drop $100 on groceries when I'm leaving Korea in 4 days! (Did I mention a single tomato costs $1.50?)

Note to self: I got a migraine today. It started building around 11am...It might be from a bad sleep (work up at 4am and 5:30am) or from eating ice cream for breakfast (forced upon me by other staff)...And then I ate lots of garlic laced food for lunch, which made it worse...Plus the office was hot...

No comments:

Post a Comment