Sunday, September 13, 2009

TIME 2B CREATIVE.

I got a new watch. I saw the brand O.D.M. in the Hong Kong airport on the way back from Europe, but I ended up buying the Hong Kong brand in Korea. (I'm glad I waited, cause they didn't have this cool coy fish design at the airport).

When idle, the watch scrolls a message across the screen. When you want to see the time, all you have to do is move your wrist upwards: there is a motion sensor in the watch so the screen changes to show you the time and date. You can change the message whenever you want, as long as you go to a store that has the special machine. So far, my messages have been:
CREATE YOURSELF
A wise woman creates more opportunities than she finds
(which was way too long, cause the message took 3 minutes to scroll by)
and my new motto:
TIME 2B CREATIVE
I think I saw these watches in the Big Bang/2NE1 "Lollipop" ads? (For those of you that don't know, "Lollipop" is a phone name...There was also "ice cream" phones and "audrey hepburn" phones last year...Oh, and David Beckham "razor" phones...)


No comments:

Post a Comment