Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The 36 Hour Mark

So...I'm back in Canada! I arrived about 8pm on February 28th...Which was surreal since that was an hour "before" my flight took off from Seoul (since, y'know, Korea is 14 hours ahead). Suprisingly, the flight was only 12 hours from Seoul to Toronto, I had been expecting it to be at least 14 hours. The time "flew" by...Pardon the pun. I watched 6 movies: The Burning Plain, Bright Star, Whip It, The Boys are Back, An Education & Amreeka.

After surpassing the 36 hour mark in my homeland, I've noticed afew differences between Canada and Korea:

1) I can understand what people are saying
2) I don't need to air dry my laundry
3) Things are much more expensive
4) I need a car to go everywhere
5) I have hummus
6) The water is softer (it takes forever to wash soap off)

No comments:

Post a Comment