Saturday, October 17, 2009

Wonder Woman Returns!

My bike was stolen soon after I got back from Europe, so I haven't been biking since August. I was recently practicing the phrase "Someone stole my bike" in Korean, and I guess I happened to say the right words at the right time...The Vice President of the Hwacheon goverment overheard me and said that he would buy me a new bike if I joined the Hwacheon bike club! Of course I said yes. So today I went biking with the club for the first time (the bike pictured is not my bike, just a loan for the day--I'll be getting a new bike next week). The provincial TV station MBC was there filming the opening of our new bike trail (part of which is a dock), so I'll be on TV this Tuesday, channel 11, at 5:30pm. I'm so lucky. I love my life. (PS, in case you're wondering why this post is called "Wonder Woman Returns", click here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment