Monday, July 6, 2009

Today

Today I biked to work in the rain. It was just the occasional droplet here and there...at first. I was amazed at how quiet the world was this morning. The grey clouds were thick and covered up the mountains so much that I felt I was ascending into heaven. The rain started almost exactly an hour later. It POURED. By the time I got to school, I looked like I'd jumped in the lake. Pushing my bike up the hill to school, I felt like I was pushing my bike upstream, no joke. Anyways, here is what i have been researching today:
- vegetable art
The Urban Hunt: Dogs are getting smarter
- I also researched stuff like face transplants, freak storms, etc etc...And then deleted an additional 50 friends off facebook. I'm obsessed with keeping my facebook friends to a minimum. Part of me really really really just wants to have my immediate family and best friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment